Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
JOB ADVERT: Janitor
Announcement Number: Yaounde-2019-08
Hiring Agency: Embassy Yaounde
Position Title: Janitor
Deadline: 02/26/2019 Format MM/DD/YYYY
Series/Grade: LE - 1305 1
Salary: XAF FCFA 4,112,355
Work Schedule: Full-time
Promotion Potential: LE-1
Duty Location(s): 2 in Yaounde, CM
Telework Eligible: No
For More Info: HR Section/ email@example.com
Summary: The work schedule for this position is: Full Time (40 hours per week).
Performs janitorial work at the Embassy and all official residences.
- Cleans Embassy and related buildings. Clean windows, floors of offices, corridors and other assigned areas and stairs ways by washing, sweeping, moping, waxing and polishing. Dusts, waxes and polishes office furniture. Empties waste baskets and ashtrays. Vacuums and shampoos the carpets. Cleans restrooms; disinfecting and deodorizing lavatories, commodes and other restroom fixtures. Cleans kitchenette areas, water coolers, water distillers, refrigerators, air conditioner filters and drinking water containers. Cleans window blind and grill, and removes the cobwebs. Cleans area outside buildings sidewalks and parking lots. Fills water bottles with distilled water for Embassy and delivers to water fountains. Cleans residences for make-ready prior to arrival of new occupant: including yard work as appropriate. Cleans the garden and surroundings at the vacant houses and TDY apartment. Trims and treat plants and flowers at Embassy compound. Cut grass, grow flowers, maintain the flowers pots and lawns. Checks and changes cartridge filters for water system. Prepares hospitality kits and updates inventory. Sets traps for mouse and may help employees as requested to carry boxes or equipment. Detail cleaning of the interior of Embassy official vehicles. Performs insecticide spraying at the residences for the integrated pest management program at post. Assist the Janitor Supervisor in the absence of the housekeeping supervisor. 100%
Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- EXPERIENCE: Two years of janitorial work experience in a diplomatic mission, an international organization, large local institution or as a contractor is required.
- JOB KNOWLEDGE: Must know proper cleaning methods and be able to properly utilize a full range of cleaning equipment and products.
- Completion of Elementary School is required.
- LANGUAGE: Level 1 (Rudimentary) speaking/reading English is required. This will be tested.
- SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Must be able to utilize full range of cleaning equipment and products. This will be tested.
- EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must be submitted online, through the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) system, to be considered.