Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
JOB ADVERT: Computer Systems Assistant
Announcement Number: Yaounde-2019-28
Hiring Agency: Embassy Yaounde
Position Title: Computer Systems Assistant - All Interested Applicants
Deadline: 12/02/2019 Format MM/DD/YYYY
Vacancy Time Zone: GMT+1
Series/Grade: LE - 1810 8
Salary: XAF FCFA11,802,797
Work Schedule: Full-time -
Promotion Potential: LE-8
Duty Location(s): 1 in Yaounde, CM
Telework Eligible: No
For More Info: HR Section/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Incumbent is the Computer Systems Assistant. He/She performs duties related to the management, deployment and troubleshooting of the unclassified Automated Data Processing and communication devices for Information Systems Center (ISC). Maintains, tests, and repairs all of the core equipment included in the Unclassified Local Area Network (LAN). The incumbent is the Dedicated Internet Network (DIN) and Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) administrator, who ensure the security and availability of the WLAN infrastructure. Administers, and maintains enterprise mobile devices and computers systems for proper operation and availability; also maintains all physical and virtual servers in addition to analyzing network peripheral equipment for security compliance. Frequently communicates with designated technical division in Washington to resolve pertinent issues observed with the mission's computer LAN.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- EXPERIENCE: At least three years performing progressively more responsible work with Microsoft LAN/WLAN and WAN Network environment, computer hardware and software maintenance.
- JOB KNOWLEDGE: The incumbent must be experienced in dealing directly and extensively with other computer specialists, mid-level managers, and end-users to provide analytical services, and in microwave radio principles and group policy. Working knowledge of asset and project management. Expert knowledge of Windows 10, Windows 2012/Windows 2016 servers and strong knowledge of MS Exchange 2013/2016 administration. Advanced knowledge of CAT 6 LAN topology, computer systems analysis, database and Website design and administration. Job knowledge may be tested.
- Education Requirements: A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Computer Engineering is required.
- LANGUAGE: Level III (Good Working Knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing English and French are required. This will be tested.
- SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Must have strong skills in supporting and managing LAN/WAN and in operating, configuring and troubleshooting various communication devices (switches, routers). Expertise in teaching and using MS Office applications. Good in analyzing, configuring, and testing programs prior to wide deployment to users' desktops. Very strong programming and scripting skills for, PowerShell and Visual studio.
- Individual must be skilled in using a tactful and diplomatic manner when dealing with all levels of U.S. Government personnel. The ability to work on a team is necessary; must be able to negotiate and interact with other IRM employees and present their concerns/desires to IRM Management.
- Ability to relate post organization, functions, and mission with computer system’s terms of reference, and be able to convey computer-related concepts to non-technical users.
- Ability to articulate persuasively the significance of management decisions with computer systems to obtain support for actions that will enhance automation and/or effective management of resources.
- Must be sufficiently coordinated and skilled to operate a wide range of hand tools and network analysis equipment, to terminate network cables, and to install and remove servers from server racks.
- EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Qualifications: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must be submitted online, through the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) system, to be considered.