Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
JOB ADVERT: GSO Assistant
Announcement Number: Yaounde-2019-27
Hiring Agency: Embassy Yaounde
Position Title: GSO Assistant (Property/Receiving)
Deadline: 11/12/2019 Format MM/DD/YYYY
Series/Grade: FP - 0105 9
Salary: Not Specified
Work Schedule: Full-time -
Promotion Potential: FP-9
Duty Location(s): 1 Vacancy in Yaounde, CM
Telework Eligible: No
For More Info: HR Section/ 22220-4006/ email@example.com
- The incumbent will assist the S/GSO and A/GSO in performing duties normally assigned to the General Services Office, ensuring quality service and adherence to internal controls and State Department regulations.
- Escorts all un-cleared personnel in secure areas for the duration of their work. Assists in all areas of General Service’s support, to include but not limited to: receiving, warehouse operation and housing.
- Responsible for managing the reorganization of property and supply storerooms and containers to ensure most efficient space utilization and proper usage and installation of new shelving and warehouse racks.
- Assist the A/GSO in conducting a 100% physical inventory of all non-expendable property belonging to the Department of State.
- Other functions and duties may be assigned in conjunction with special events for short-term durations normally not to exceed ninety days.
- This is a full-time sensitive ICASS position, which requires a ‘secret’ security clearance. Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- EXPERIENCE: Two years of general administrative work experience.
- JOB KNOWLEDGE: Must have a mastery of Microsoft applications. Must be capable of developing a master of the various components of ILMS, after appropriate training is received.
- Education Requirements: Completion of Secondary School or Local Mandatory Schooling and received high school diploma.
- LANGUAGE: Level III (Good knowledge) reading, speaking, and writing English skill required
- SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Must be proficient in Outlook, Excel, and Word. Must be able to gain proficiency in ILMS. Must have strong interpersonal skills. Must exercise tact and diplomacy to communicate with clients within the Embassy and/or suppliers outside of the Embassy. Must have basic management skills
- EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Qualifications: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass security certifications.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must be submitted online, through the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) system, to be considered.