Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
JOB ADVERT: Distribution Clerk
Announcement Number: Yaounde - 2019 - 02
Hiring Agency: Embassy Yaounde
Position Title: Distribution Clerk
Deadline: 02/12/2019 Format MM/DD/YYYY
Series/Grade: LE - 6002 4
Salary: XAF FCFA6,279,741
Promotion Potential: LE-4
Duty Location(s): 1 in Yaounde, CM
For More Info: HR Section, email@example.com
- The work schedule for this position is: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
Responsible for the physical organization and operation of the Public Affairs Section’s (PAS) press shop to produce and edit photographic and video content and materials related to the section’s objectives for dissemination to Post’s target audience through traditional and social media platforms. In addition, he/she will maintain and operate audio/visual equipment for embassy events. The incumbent will distribute newspapers to subscribers within the embassy, and also assist in the preparation of the electronic daily summaries of news and social media content for the Public Affairs team. The individual will also serve as the back-up to the Audio-Visual Technician and Social Media Manager.
- Manages PAS printing and reproduction operation to produce and edit photographic and video content and materials which are published by PAS staff. Incumbent operates various printers, digital scanner and computerized electronic printing presses, which have the capability to print various colors, photographs and drawings. He is in charge of two Canon 6000 printers and operates a HP digital sender. This function includes being responsible for printing various displays and posters which are used primarily for PAS programming events, and various other post produced materials including invitations for program events. Incumbent also assists the PAS staff with printing or packaging of the following publications: Electronic journal, English Teaching Forum. He helps sections with labels, printing for various conferences, seminars workshops. He prints, reformats the IIP daily product for distribution to media and contacts. 70%
- Responsible for the collating, stapling and packaging of IIP daily products; labels, sorts, and franks outgoing distribution materials and delivers them to the post office; maintaining file of incoming newspapers. 20%
- Assists with PAS programming events such as video conferences, telephone conferences, PowerPoint presentations. Performs any other assigned duties required to meet the needs of the section, for example; backing up the IRC Clerk; and maintaining the section’s archives. Performs other duties upon request by the Front Office or other missions sections. The incumbent will distribute newspapers to subscribers within the embassy, and also assist in the preparation of the electronic daily summaries of news and social media content for the Public Affairs team. The individual will also serve as the back-up to the Audio-Visual Technician and Social Media Manager. 10%
Incumbent performs all other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- EXPERIENCE: At least one year work or non-work experience organizing and distributing physical and electronic publications, creating graphic/creative arts, photography, video editing, and active social media use is required.
- JOB KNOWLEDGE: Must be able to read or listen to media reports and provide written and oral summaries, in timely manner. The individual should be able to create professional publications (flyers, graphics, signs, banners, etc) to be used by the Public Affairs Section. He/She must have basic audio/visual and computer skills (such as but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Adobe) and active skills in using social media platforms. Incumbent must be able to operate printing and duplicating equipment.
- A GCE ‘O’ level (Middle School), or BEPC, or equivalent diploma is required.
- LANGUAGE: Level III (Good Working Knowledge) speaking/reading/writing English and level II (Basic Knowledge) speaking/reading French are required. This may be tested.
- SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Incumbent must have basic level technical knowledge of graphic design, video editing, photography, and publication for physical or electronic products and their distribution. This may be tested.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must be submitted online, through the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) system, to be considered.