OFFRE D'EMPLOI: MONITORING, EVALUATION AND FEEDBACK MECHANISM OFFICER
The International rescue Committee, Cameroon Program is seeking
Position: Monitoring, Evaluation and Feedback Mechanism Officer
Program: Health environment
Location : Buéa
Type of Contrat : Short term Limited Contrat
Duration: 4 Month (with renewal option)
Start date : 1st September 2018
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Reporting to the Wash coordinator/Emergency Team leader, the Monitoring, Evaluation and Feedback Mechanism Officer is personally responsible to ensure the accountability of the IRC programming response for ensuring that there is adequate and appropriate communication between all the team members and the beneficiaries to ensure accurate and detailed information is collected and collated in a timely and presentable manner.
S/he is responsible to receive feedback and complaints coming from the communities where IRC is working regarding the services the organization is rendering. The position holder will closely work with the program team specially in liaising between the community and the organization in terms of information flow from one to the other and vise-versa. S/he will collect feedbacks coming from the community through the toll free system, pass onto the respective sector team following the organization feedback mechanism information flow system or depending the category level of the feedback, respond to the person who reported the complaint
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Feedback Mechanism Officer is accountable for the analysis and presentation of information gathered.
- To provide periodic highlight of program progress and aspects of program reporting that need to be improved.
- Ensure completeness of data before submitting final monthly analysis report.
- To provide technical support to IRC programs implementing partners on data analysis and presentation.
- Organize and conduct trainings to IRC implementing partners on data management tools.
- To contribute to the planning implementation and analysis of surveys
- To have a clear understanding of the programs goals and objectives and what aspects of M&E will assist in these achievements.
- Perform other responsible related duties as required or requested by Supervisor.
She /He will:
- Answer tool free calls, record the complaints/feedback applying the template/s prepared for the purpose;
- Regularly update herself/himself with IRC projects to understand the areas of thematic and geographic areas of operation;
- Understand well and brief staff and others on IRC Cameroon Community Accountability Mechanisms;
- Regularly update herself/himself with the new policies and procedures of IRC particularly in relation to accountability;
- Respond to those like information requests or answer questions if it is within her/his mandate specified in the IRC Cameroon Community Accountability Mechanism document;
- Summarize the information and report to the concerned body as stated in the Community F Accountability Mechanism document;
- Whenever needed and got approval from her/his supervisor, share relevant information that can be used in the new projects designs;
- Whenever needed, clarify the questions reported to the Complain/Feedback Analysis Committee;
- Make preliminary analysis and share the summary to the respective sector concerned staff (following the Community Accountability Mechanism);
- Participate in lesson sharing meetings/bazars/workshops; and
- Systematically and securely document the reports;
- Design a strategy and regularly check whether all the target communities have access to the hotline services;
- To collaborate with other agencies and stakeholders in the sharing of skills and information.
- To represent IRC at workshops and meetings with relevant governmental and non-governmental stakeholders.
Education (Knowledge) Higher
- Education background and experience in Communication,
- Previous experience working within the management team of a large organization
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to organize task, provide supervision to procurement team and identify priorities. Must have strong organizational diplomacy and communications skills; proven computer literacy (Microsoft words and excel)
- Honest, responsible and in good physical condition to meet the demands of job.
- Good command in spoken and written in English and Pidgin-English
- French is an asset
How To Apply
Applicants are requested to send their submissions to: IRC2CM.Recruit@rescue.org With subject line: “Monitoring, Evaluation and Feedback Mechanism Officer” by august 27th, 2018 at 5PM
Applications must include:
- Cover letter, (one page)
The International Rescue Committee is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only selected applications will be contacted.