Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
GC PHARMA SARL is a company registered under Cameroonian law based in Douala, Bamenda and Yaoundé. We are a global distributor of pharmaceutical products and part of the British based UK HEALTHCARE PHARMA group of companies.
Nous recherchons un Comptable/Financial Manager capable de gérer la comptabilité de la Agence Regional du Littoral de l’entreprise
PROFIL RECHERCHÉ POUR LE POSTE : Branch Finance Manager/Accountant
- Provide financial information to the Director General & Director of Finance by analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions sales/purchase orders
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting & other clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Implementing accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with Cameroon laws and OHADA financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
Accountant Qualifications / Skills:
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills (Excel and other tools)
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- OHADA & Local Rules
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management/SAGE
- General Math Skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Candidate MUST be bilingual