Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
Cameroon Oil Transportation Company (COTCO) S.A
Is looking for qualified candidates for the following position:
CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR
- Responsible for the control, co-ordination and supervision af all aspects of the control room operations, including the monitoring and co-ordination of all internal and external communications and operations.
Ideal candidate profile
- The Candidate must have a first degree(BAC+2/3/ DUT/ BTS/ BACHELOR) in a Technical or Science discipline(I&E, Mechanical, Chemical).
- Experience/knowledge in control systems, electrical systems, hydraulics, pump operations, generator operations, turbine operations and laboratory analysis. Knowledge of planning and safety required.
Skills and attributes required
- Speak English and French with the ability to communicate in English over the phone and via e-mail
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Excellent customer relations;
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to effectively work under pressure with no supervision.
If you meet the requirements listed for this position and you are interested in pursuing a career with COTCO, please visit our website at: http://careers.exxonmobil.com/
How to navigate the website?
Select the language of your choice on the welcome page and then search for job opportunities by location. Click on Cameroon once the world map is displayed, then click on "Apply Now" to progress. First time users will be requested to create an account. If already done so, simply enter in your account details. You will then be requested to upload your Curriculum vitae(CV), and complete the online application.
All candidates are encouraged to submit their applications online together with an English version of their curriculum vitae.
Alternatively, CVs can be sent to COTCO.HR@exxonmobil.com
Only short listed applicants will be contacted