Cameroon Oil Transportation Company (COTCO) S.A
Is looking for qualified candidates for the following position:
Infrastructure and Solution Specialist in IT Department
Job Role Summary
The Infrastructure and Solution specialist receives guidance from the IT Infrastructure Supervisor. His primary assignment relates to provide support to the following:
- Software development: Analyze Business Processes and develop value added digitalized solutions.
- Data Science : Support the organization in data analytics requirements and turn data into actionable insights which improves decision
- Network design and support: Plan, design, deploy and maintain high-class technologies and architectures with EMIT support to enhance business productivity and reliability
- In-house Training : Develop and provide high quality in-house trainings to Business users in order to facilitate appropriation of upcoming cloud-based technologies
- Information & Network Security: Provide support and guidance for information and network security requirements
His work location is Douala with regular trips to COTCO sites (Dompta, Belabo, Kribi and offshore) depending on operations requirements.
Ideal candidate profile
Ideal candidate should be interested in IT solution delivery and IT Service Management (ITSM), and have the following profile.
- Master degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems or Computer Science.
Professional experience and knowledge required:
- A minimum of one year in IT support or IT solution development position.
- Good knowledge of IT service management approach for the provision and delivery of quality IT services including incidents, problems and change management.
- Good knowledge of SharePoint platform including workflows automation using SharePoint workflow capability, collaboration capability, document management and information security.
- Good knowledge of Nintex workflows and integration with SharePoint.
- Good knowledge of Excel Macros, VBA, PowerPivot and PowerChart.
- Knowledge of data analytics tools such as Tableau or Microsoft Power BI.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Servers environment.
- Good knowledge of LAN and WAN network architectures and protocols.
- Good knowledge of LAN and WAN network equipment including CISCO switches, routers, Access points and firewalls.
- Knowledge of Radio Transmission technologies will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile platforms such as SCRUM and KANBAN will be a plus.
- ITIL foundation certification will be a plus.
- Excellent awareness of Safety, Health and Environment culture.
Skills and attributes required:
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Excellent customer relations;
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to effectively work under pressure with no supervision;
- Ability to communicate in English over the phone and via e-mail;
If you meet the requirements listed for this position and you are interested in pursuing a career with COTCO, please visit our website at: http://careers.exxonmobil.com/
How to navigate the website?
On the ExxonMobil welcome page, select the language of your choice on the top right corner. Use the drop down menu to select search jobs by location and click on "Search". Once the world map is displayed, click on the jobs available in Cameroon, and then on "Apply Now" to progress. First time users will be requested to create an account. If already done so, simply enter in your account details. You will then be requested to upload your Curriculum vitae(CV), and complete the online application.
All candidates are encourage to submit their applications online together with an English version of their curriculum vitae.
Alternatively, CVs can be sent to COTCO.HR@exxonmobil.com
Note: The advert close one weeks from the date of this advert. Only short listed applicants will be contacted