Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
Cameroon Oil Transportation Company (COTCO) S.A
Is looking for qualified candidates for the following position:
- Providing day to day maintenance associated with the facility plant process equipment including pumps, valves, generator, turbine, compressors and all other mechanical systems.
Ideal candidate profile
- The Candidate must have a first degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering (BAC +2/3 DUT/ BTS/ Bachelor) in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience / knowledge of rotating equipment fundamentals (pumps), fixed equipment (tanks) valves pressure systems and hydraulics, etc.
Skills and attributes required
- Speak English and French with the ability to communicate in English over the phone and via e-mail
- Good communication and teamwork skill;
- Excellent customer relations;
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to effectively work under pressure with no supervision
If you meet the requirements listed for this position and you are interested in pursuing a career with COTCO, please visit our website at: http://careers.exxonmobil.com/
How to navigate the website?
Select the language of your choice on the welcome page and then search for job opportunities by location. Click on Cameroon once the world map is displayed, then click on “Apply Now” to progress. First time users will be requested to create an account. If already done so, simply enter in your account details. You will then be requested to upload your curriculum vitae (CV) and complete the online application.
All candidates are encourage to submit their applications online together with an English version of their curriculum vitae.
Alternatively, CVs can be sent to COTCO.HR@exxonmobil.com
Only short listed applicants will be contacted