CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Doctors Without Borders, for its activities in Kumba, is looking for:
FIN/HR ASSISTANT– KUMBA (Ref 260319)
DOCTORS Without Borders is an international non-governmental medical association providing assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions. We observe neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics and the right to humanitarian assistance and claim full and unhindered freedom in the exercise of our functions.
Related with our activities we are looking for ADMIN ASSISTANT
Location: Kumba with movement in the field in surrounding Doctors Without Borders facilities
Type of contract : CDD
According to the organisation´s Salary Grid, level 6.
- Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the Administrator Manager, checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, and ensure cash availability.
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
- Update Social security Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements while defending MSF ’s interests.
- Follow up all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
- Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the administration manager of any sort of disparity.
- Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.)
- Classify and prepare all accounting pieces as requested by the Administration Manager.
File the accounting documents and enter the accounting pieces in the accounting software, with the support from the Administration Manager and/or the Accounting Manager (ACMA).
- Education: Desirable finance, business or administration related diploma.
- Experience: At least one year in DWB or 2 years in a similar post out of DWB
- Languages: English and Pidgin essential.
All applications (CV, cover letter, diplomas, working certificates, telephone number, etc.) must be sent by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning on the subject: ADMIN ASSISTANT KUMBA ref 260319 or else be submitted at Office DWB, Kumba, Tower of David Hotel, Main Road Kumba III, in a sealed envelop with reference ADMIN ASSISTANT KUMBA for the attention of Doctors Without Borders HR department.
Deadline for the reception of applications : Wednesday, 3rd April 2019 at 14:00
NB: writing tests and interviews will be done in our office in Kumba after the selection of the applications. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.