Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Doctors without Borders, for its activities in Kumba, is looking for:
COOK (ref: 1903023)
Doctors Without Borders is an international non-governmental medical association providing assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions. We observe neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics and the right to humanitarian assistance and claim full and unhindered freedom in the exercise of our functions.
With our activities we are looking for COOK
Location: Kumba with movement in the field in surrounding Doctors Without Borders facilities
Type of contract : Fixed Term
According to the organisation´s Salary Grid, level 2
- Carry out the preparation of meals for staff
- Follow at all times all hygiene standards and security rules.
- Control stock of food so as to ask for anything needed on time, and prepare shopping list and make purchases if required.
- Ensure meals to be served on time.
- If applicable set table before every meal and clean it up after each meal.
- Ensure cleanliness of all facilities, utensils and equipment.
- If domestic cook, ensure the provision of drinkable water during the day and when she / he leaves: cleaning, filling the filter and empty bottles, changing batteries if necessary.
- Look after all equipment provided.
- Keep an inventory of MSF kitchen utensils and equipment, i.e. plates, glasses, cutlery, cookware, etc., and ensure its integrity.
- Report all important information (lost, robbery, damages, deterioration, incident, etc.) to superior
All applications (CV, cover letter, diplomas, working certificates, telephone number, etc.) must be sent by email to the following address email@example.com mentioning on the subject: COOK KUMBA ref: 1903022 or else be submitted at Office DWB Kumba, Tower of David Hotel, Main road Kumba 3, in a sealed envelop Ref: Recruitment Driver KUMBA for the attention of HR Department Doctors Without Borders.
Deadline for the reception of applications : Tuesday, 26TH March 2019 at 14:00
NB: writing tests and interviews will be done in our office in Buea after the selection of the applications. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.