Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Doctors without Borders, for its activities in Kumba, is looking for:
COOK AID (ref: 1903022)
Doctors Without Borders is an international non-governmental medical association providing assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions. We observe neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics and the right to humanitarian assistance and claim full and unhindered freedom in the exercise of our functions.
With our activities we are looking for COOK AID
Location: Kumba with movement in the field in surrounding Doctors Without Borders facilities
Type of contract : Fixed Term
According to the organisation´s Salary Grid, level 1
- Assisting the cook in the preparation of and serving the meals on time for staff, following at all times all hygiene standard
- Assisting the cook in preparing the shopping list and making the purchases, if required, in oder to have adequate food stock at all times
- If applicable, setting table before every meal and cleaning it up after each meal
- Supporting the cook in washing up, cleaning the kitchen, ensuring the provision of drinkable water, etc.
- Executing tasks delegated by the Cook
All applications (CV, cover letter, diplomas, working certificates, telephone number, etc.) must be sent by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning on the subject: COOK AID KUMBA ref: 1903021 or else be submitted at Office DWB Kumba, Tower of David Hotel, Main road Kumba 3, in a sealed envelop Ref: Recruitment Driver KUMBA for the attention of HR Department Doctors Without Borders.
Deadline for the reception of applications : Tuesday, 26th March 2019 at 14:00
NB: writing tests and interviews will be done in our office in Buea after the selection of the applications. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.