Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF)
Job Title: Logistics Officer (Fleet and Inventory)
Job openings: 01
Reports to: Procurement & Logistic Manager
Contract Duration: One year with possibility of extension
Terms of Offer: This position is remunerated on local terms. (for local candidates only)
Possible start date: Immediate/April 1st, 2018
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is a global leader in the fight against pediatric HIV and AIDS, working in 19 countries and at over 5,500 sites around the world to prevent the transmission of HIV to children, and to help those already infected. Today, because of the highly successful work of the Foundation and its partners, pediatric AIDS has been virtually eliminated in the United States. With a growing global staff of over 1,000—nine of 10 who work in the field—the Foundation’s global mission is to implement HIV prevention, care, and treatment programs; further advance innovative research; and to execute strategic and targeted global advocacy activities to bring dramatic change to the lives of millions of women, children, and families worldwide.
For more information, please, visit our page: www.pedaids.org.
EGPAF works in partnership with the Ministry of Health NACC and the Regional and District Health Teams to support HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment and health systems strengthening services. EGPAF is mainly funded by PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Purpose of the Job
Support the Procurement & Logistic Manager in day to day management of the fleet, assets and stores.
- Fleet management for the foundation vehicle
- Transport Scheduling
- Verifying each dispatched good for type, quality and quantity
- Ensures adherence to foundation motor use policy
- Ensures all foundation assets are tagged, recorded in the data base and verified before
- Collation of vehicle monthly reports
- Stores Management, ensure movement of stock is well documented and update
- Manage distribution of all supplies and goods bought by the foundation as per the policy
- Ensures adherence to foundation policy in asset disposal
- Participate in periodic inventory verification and counting under the guidance of the
- Procurement & Logistic Manager
Education & Experience
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management/ Transport and Logistics
- Three years’ experience in fleet and or inventory management
- Experience in supervising staffs in a busy environment
- Supervisory Skills
- Proficient in English and French.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should submit a CV and cover letter through the following link Logistics Officer (Fleet and Inventory).
Applications will be considered on or before 22nd March 2018, 5:00 PM Cameroon time.
Please note that only short-listed applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted.