Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
SUNDA CAMEROON, a manufacturing company, is looking for a
PLACE OF WORK: DIBAMBA, CAMEROON
- Be between 21 and 35 years old
- Be Cameroonian
- Have at least a Bachelor degree in any field related to HSE Engineering
- Have at least one (01) year working experience in a related activity
- Speaking English is a must
THE MAIN TASKS OF THE POSITION
- Responsible for the daily safety inspection of the company, and put forward the improvement plan, reported to the superior in time.
- Assist all departments to do safety education of safety thoughts and safety technology
- Responsible for the management of the company's safety equipment, fire control equipment and protective equipment; know the worksite of the factory and put forward improvement suggestions.
- Strictly inspect the worksite. Check and implement safety measures to ensure safety operation.
- Responsible for environmental management on site, check and supervise the operation situation of environmental protection equipment and facilities.
- Responsible for environmental hygiene of the worksite and keep public places clean and tidy.
- Participate in the investigation and handling all kinds of accidents, make statistical analysis and report to the company on time.
- Collect and keep all kinds of safety execution documents.
- Actively promote the effective implementation of safety management and participate in the company's safety culture construction
- Cooperate with electricians, supervise and check whether all electrical lines are good;
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use IT tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Ability to write reports
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze, judge and plan
How to apply?
Please send your CV before 9th May 2022 to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying HSE Officer in the subject line