Cette offre expire dans 3 jours...
POSITION: TEAM MEMBER
Genesis Deluxe Cinema in Cameroon is currently seeking to recruit an intelligent, smart, and result driven team member as part of our team as we kick off operations in Douala ,Grand Mall. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the guests at Genesis Cinemas have an exceptional cinemas experience by contributing to the smooth running of the Cinema in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner.
Location: Doula, Grand Mall
- Selling of box office tickets and concession items
- Responding to queries, reservations, and sales
- Monitor and Maintain Cash Flow, thereby ensuring that there are no shortages
- Participating in meetings as requested by the Business Manager/Assistant Business Manager
- Attend and participate in training sessions as required by the Business Manager and HR
- Ensure the timely communication of stock level to the Team Supervisor/Team Lead to avoid under stocking and over stocking
- Maintain zero loss of all items and ensure proper stock reconciliation
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of Secondary School Education
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Ability to speak and write in French
- Experience in hospitality industry is an added advantage
- Team player with good collaborative skills, an ability to multi-task and adapt to varying situations.
- Strong ownership mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must possess strong Analytical skills, Customer service skills, and Organizational Skills
- Warm, friendly, and professional disposition
- Preferably age range: 18 – 22 years
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application closing date on the 5th December, 2021