Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
To support the Finance Staffs in ensuring that financial and accounting operations of the EGPAF Field Office are in strict compliance with EGPAF policies and procedures and specific donor rules and regulations. Also, strive to ensure efficient and accountable use of donor funds.
- Assist in timely processing of staff advances for travel and site activities.
- Assist in timely processing of participants’ mobile payments for trainings/workshops.
- Assist in Processing of supplier invoices within agreed timelines.
- Assists in collection and review of Field Expense Reports, ensuring the validity and accuracy of all submitted expenses.
- Assists in accurate posting of the advances liquidating expenses to QuickBooks.
- Assists in follow up for the liquidation of overdue advances.
- Ensure timely banking of any unspent amounts refunded by staff as well as any checks written in favor of the foundation for various transactions.
- Review of payments through petty cash and endure they comply with the foundation’s policies.
- Scanning and filling of vouchers on time.
- Assisting site leads in completing activities expense reports and ensuring complete documentation.
- Updating the vendor invoice trackers.
- Support the Audit/Compliance Review Exercises
- Update site incentive payment status and RTG transport payment status.
- Any other work related duties as may be assigned
- Minimum Diploma HND in accounting.
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of English and French
- Strong work ethic and ability and willingness to work long hours
- Able to work in team settings and willingness to learn
- IT Savvy, including accounting software
Cover letter + CV with references + degrees to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject objet « Finance Internship Ebolowa or Littoral » according to your residence locationto to our office towns Latest 07 August 2020