Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
JOB ADVERT : Child Protection in Emergency Manager
- Ensure the quality and impact of all CPiE related activities are in line with PII and relevant actors’ standards.
- Ensure the grants dedicated to CPiE are managed in line with PII and donors’ requirements, including timely financial/narrative reporting and cost-effectiveness.
- In coordination with the Emergency Response Manager, represent Plan International with local external stakeholders (local Government, Traditional Authorities, peer agencies, and the target communities).
- Ensure the continuation of the program by developing new proposals.
- Facilitate donor visits or visits by other stakeholders to the project, as required.
- In agreement with the Protection Cluster, co-lead the CPAoR in the regions.
- Support the development of staff capability on CPIE interventions by requesting training as needed, or providing it directly.
- Management of the whole CPIE team dedicated to both Case Management and PSS components.
- Ensuring complementary planning with other programs.
- Ensure mainstreaming CP in all PII’s interventions in the regions.
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 4 years’ experience in project management cycle in emergency contexts.
- Good knowledge of grant management and reporting, also through online accounting systems.
- Master degree in Project Management Cycle, Disaster Risk Reduction or relevant studies.
- Experience in organizing Child Friendly Space programs and life skills work.
- Experience in working with vulnerable groups including children, adolescents and vulnerable adults.
- Experience in managing and leading teams of people.
- Experience in representation with a wide range of external stakeholders at the local level.
- Being innovative and proactive in solving problems.
- Good knowledge of Project Management Cycle in Emergency.
- Good knowledge of CPMS.
- Willingness to work long hours, weekends and holidays in order to ensure timely delivery of programmes, and to travel to field sites for program activities.
- Excellent written and oral skills in English. Knowledge of French is an added value.
- Willingness to co-lead the CPAoR in the regions if the opportunity arises.
To apply for this job, kindly click on "Apply". Your application should include:
- A cover letter
- A comprehensive CV including details of two referees, one of whom should be your current of most recent supervisor
Location: Bamenda – CAMEROON
Closing date: May 7th, 2020