Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
Job Description- Program Manager
Background: The Tuberculosis Reference Laboratory Bamenda has the mission to help control the spread of tuberculosis and to improve the lives of those affected by TB and related diseases. Currently the TBRL Bamenda is working with the National TB Program to improve TB case finding in six regions of Cameroon.
Position summary: Coordinate and manage the day-to-day administrative activities and provide support to ensure the success of the program to improve TB case finding in Cameroon. Full-time position, based in Bamenda with ~15-25% travel to other regions
- Coordinate and manage administrative and technical support for program team including field personnel; oversee day-to-day administrative and logistical operations
- Supervise and evaluate work of program team members; assist to establish work schedules and work priorities
- Manage general office operations; process and maintain necessary documentation and records, including fiscal records and files required to support program
- Compile and maintain program data; prepare progress reports to aid in evaluating program effectiveness
- Recommend innovations and changes to activities to improve results
- Serve as liaison between program and external organizations and the public
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports, newsletters and other publications documenting program activities, in collaboration with program team
- Contribute to strategic planning for current and future programs
- Additional responsibilities depending on the background and interests of the candidate, including participation in laboratory and/or research activities
- Participate in quality management system in accordance with ISO 15189 standards
- Perform related duties as required
- Education: Master’s degree in Health, Management, Business, or related area, or Bachelor’s degree with equivalent experience
- Preferred: 2+ years work experience in program/project management or related area
- Strong interest and passion to work as part of team to improve public health
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English or French, good working knowledge in the 2nd language is an advantage
- Ability to plan own work, set priorities and complete under pressure
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and willingness to learn new programs as needed
- A high level of initiative and the ability to work independently
- Proven ability to work effectively as member of dynamic team in fast-paced environment
This position is planned for 6 months with possibility for renewal depending on funding availability. If interested, please prepare a complete application including an application letter, current CV, copies of certificates and diplomas and (preferred) two recommendation letters. Please note that only applications submitted by email will be reviewed and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Submit all documents by email to email@example.com and indicate “Program Manager” in the subject line.
The deadline for submitting an application is January 3, 2020.