Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
EVIHDAF (Evidence for Sustainable Human Development Systems in Africa) is an international research and evaluation organization headquartered in Yaoundé, Cameroon, which serves the West and Central Africa region. Its priority countries include Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Congo DR, Ghana, Niger, Nigeria and Senegal. It provides services in three overlapping areas: Research, Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning; Data, Analytics & Information Systems; and Social & Behavior Change Strategies. Its practice areas include Health and Health Systems, Nutrition and Food Security, and Agriculture and Livelihoods (www.evihdaf.com).
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate to fill the position of Research & Evaluation Officer. S/he will have wide‑ranging responsibilities, providing support to or overseeing existing projects, growing our capabilities in research utilization, leading and coordinating efforts to attract new projects, and leading publications and coordinating social media communications. The position requires flexibility, strong organizational skills, willingness to work under pressure, and motivation to invest in the growth and development of EVIHDAF. It is based in our office in Yaoundé, Cameroon, and reports to the Executive Manager.
- PhD in social sciences or related field, or MPH with at least three years of experience;
- Research and publications experience in key areas including family planning and reproductive health (FP/RH), maternal, newborn and child health (MNCH), adolescent and youth sexual and reproductive health (AYSRH), nutrition and food security;
- Fluency in English and strong writing and presentation skills in both English and French;
- Work experience in Cameroon and at least one other African country;
- Proven experience in research design, qualitative and/or quantitative data collection, data analysis and reporting;
- Interest in the field of stakeholder engagement and research utilization;
- Familiarity with social media communications;
- Experience in conference presentation will be an added value;
- Experience in proposal writing will be an added value.
Interested candidate are invited to submit their application online to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘’Research & Evaluation Officer”. The application consists of:
- A two-page cover letter in English, showing the candidate’s qualifications for the position, and including his/her current and/or expected salary range in CFA Francs;
- A CV in English of no more than five (5) pages, ending with the names, phone numbers and email addresses of three referees.
The deadline for submission of applications is December 30, 2019 at 5pm, Cameroon time.
Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.