JOB ADVERT: Administrative and Finance Director
A small and Medium Size company is seeking to recruit an experienced and Bilingual (French & English) Administrative and Finance Director to join its team in Yaounde
Under the supervision of the Director General, the Administrative and Finance Director will amongst others:
- Set up a functional management system with a smooth circulation of management information between different units and projects of the company;
- Track budget estimates, budget reconciliations, prepare budget revisions;
- Develop and transmit to the Director General, the monthly budget forecast / execution monitoring table for the period;
- Ensure the programming of the activities to be implemented and associated financial and human resources required for implementing activities and projects;
- Manage cash flow and coordinate financial transactions with the finance department
- Make proposals to the Director General on actions to improve business profitability for the company, projects visibility (if necessary), fluidity of relations with the authorities & partners and ensure efficiency in the implementation of the projects.
- Drive company communication and public relations
- Provide supervision of the operations teams, while managing a team of 19 people
- Oversee the activities of the operational departments and evaluate the actions implemented and the results achieved;
- Assist and represent the Director General in case of absence.
- Oversee Human resource management
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director General
- Good planning, coordination, prioritization, and time management skills
- Good analytical skills with ability to make independent judgment and decision
- Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions oriented and results oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team environment and coordinate teams
- Bilingual t spoken and written French and English
- Ability to prepare and formulate a strategic vision
- Be innovative and able to accompany the changes.
- Ability to define and implement the methodology adapted to the problem solving.
- Ability do define and pilot projects.
- Good conflict prevention and management skills
- Good leadership and management skills
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in administrative management and managed teams
- Proficient in MS Office package
- Experience with working with SMEs is a plus.
Application files including: Cover letter and CV, and copies of relevant supporting documents(ID, academic certificates, work attestations) should be forward to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than the 9th December, 2018
On Behalf of the Recruiting Company
Business Development Manager
P.O. 12320 Yaounde