Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
TERMS OF REFERENCE
RECRUITMENT OF TWO (02) ENGLISH LANGUAGE CONSULTANT-TRAINERS
In order to support its development, the Cameroon Consulting Group (2CG SARL) is looking for two (02) experienced independent Consultants/Trainers who reside in or near Garoua.
The Cameroon Consulting Group is committed to promote equity and gender policy. Apart from men, women candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. People with disabilities are also encouraged.
1) Job description
- Job Title: English Language Consultant-trainer M/F.
- Place of work: Garoua.
- Date of service: Immediately.
- Type of contract: Consultant.
- Fees: to be negotiated.
- Selection process: file review, written test and physical interview.
- Training schedules will be quite flexible and will depend mainly on the number of auditors.
Recruited Consultants should ensure the quality of training, the coordination of training sessions and the assessment of learners.
The recruited consultant-trainer will have as main activities to:
- participate in the design of the training plan and content (design of the materials, manuals, practical exercises, videogram) and ensure the coherence of the training modules with the standards applied in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL) of the levels A2 to C2;
- train registered candidates in Garoua at the company's headquarters or in the conference rooms of Garoua city;
- assess learners on the following four language skills: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.
4) Required skills and qualifications
- Adherence to the values of gender equality and equity
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to analyze
- Team spirit
- Critical mind
- Interpersonal skills
5) Consultant profile
The trainer should:
- hold at least a Bachelor‘s degree in literature or art or equivalent;
- master British English;
- have at least (06) six months' experience teaching English in a language centre, training centre or school;
- know how to use a video projector and PowerPoint presentation software (if applicable, the candidate should register after hiring for quick and accelerated training at the centre in these tools related to English courses)
Organized, rigorous and educator, the candidate should also:
- be able to anticipate and manage priorities;
- have a strong ability to adapt to the teaching needs of learners and create an effective and pleasant learning environment;
- be professional and experienced.
Knowledge of the French language, translation, interpretation (English-French-English) would be an asset.
Please send your detailed CV and detailed cover letter as well as the photocopies of diplomas and certificates of experience required to the following email address: email@example.com by 15th January 2020 at the latest.
Notice to candidates: under no circumstances should you pay money to a third party on our behalf regarding this hiring. A written test and an oral interview will allow the structure to determine the best candidates, and only pre-selected candidates will be contacted for tests and interviews.
- Publication date: 30/11/2019
- Reference: 2CFA/2CG/DG