Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
Title: Human Resources Intern
Number of places: 03
Places: Littoral / Douala
Duration of the contract: Professional Internship
Start date: Immediate
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is a global leader in the fight against pediatric HIV and AIDS, working in 19 countries and at over 5,500 sites around the world to prevent the transmission of HIV to children, and to help those already infected. Today, because of the highly successful work of the Foundation and its partners, pediatric AIDS has been virtually eliminated in the United States. With a growing global staff of over 1,000—nine of 10 who work in the field—the Foundation’s global mission is to implement HIV prevention, care, and treatment programs; further advance innovative research; and to execute strategic and targeted global advocacy activities to bring dramatic change to the lives of millions of women, children, and families worldwide. For more information, please, visit our page: www.pedaids.org.
EGPAF works in partnership with the Ministry of Health NACC and the Regional and District Health Teams to support HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment and health systems strengthening services. EGPAF is mainly funded by PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
In order to support intensive recruitment for the “Atteindre 95” project, Elizabeth Glaser Foundation is recruiting Human Resources Interns
Reporting to the Human Resources department, you assist the team on a daily basis in different missions:
- Logistical support to the recruitment team
- Reception and orientation of candidates
- Management of personnel files: creation, monitoring, updating and archiving
- Integration and orientation assistance of new recruits
- Follow-up and tracking of the different HR activities in collaboration with HR project leads
- Weekly reporting on the recruitment situation at the head of unit Rh
- Depending on your autonomy, additional missions may be entrusted to you.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Human Resources
- Similar Professional experience of 06 months to 01 year
- You are rigorous and autonomous and also have very good adaptability capacities.
- You also have a great listening capacity as well as a sense of service.
- You are creative and solution oriented
- Bilingualism (English/French) and is a great asset
- Good knowledge of Office Pack.
How to apply: Letter of application, CV indicating your professional references and degree to the address: email@example.com specifying in object "HR Internship" latest on September 16th, 2019