Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
UNION BANK OF CAMEROON PIC
The People’s Bank of Trust
2019 ACADEMIC INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Are you a student thinking about a career in the banking sector? Applications to the UBC Academic Internship Program are now open until June 30, 2019. A two (02) months Academic Internship will be granted to twenty (20) students during the months of July to October, 2019.
Purpose of the Program
The Academic Internship Program is a unique opportunity for University students who have both a passion for the banking sector and the potential to grow accelerate a career in Banking upon graduation. The program is designed for highly qualified and motivated students skilled in areas relevant to banking activities. To be competitive, students would need to demonstrate proven academic success, potentials of growth and basic leadership capabilities.
The following are the minimum requirements to be eligible for the Academic Internship Program.
- Currently enrolled in a higher Institute of learning in Cameroon
- Student should be maximum 28 years by December 31, 2019
- Fluency in English and French Languages
- Possess outstanding academic credentials
- Exhibit good client engagement and team skills
- Availability during the period of internship
- Integrity and Ethics well required
- The academic Interns are expected to make commendable contributions toward their assigned unit’s while gaining a broad overview of UBC policies and organizational culture. As part of their two- month’s Internship and in line with UBC business needs, interns will undertake a business driven assignment where they will gain valuable on-the-job experience.
Training, Coaching and Mentoring
- A comprehensive training and development curriculum will be designed to ensure that interns develop a UBC mindset, gain the basic foundational exposure needed to understand and contribute to banking operations, and build the competencies required for a future entry-level position such as: collaboration, teamwork, leadership, integrative thinking, and innovation skills, while strengthening a culture of continuous learning. In the internship assigned units, an experienced colleague will be assigned as a “go-to person” to answer technical questions as appropriate.
- Academic Interns will be offered an internship allowance on a monthly basis in line with the UBC internship policy.
June 2019: Application period
- Review of applications to ensure that candidates meet the eligibility criteria.
- Selection of Academic Interns
July –October 2019 : Academic internship period
- Submission of internship report: Latest November 30th 2019
All documents (CV, and Cover Letter) should be sent to email@example.com on or before 5:00pm on June 30, 2019. The subject of the email should be "2019 Academic Internship".
Union Bank of Cameroon plc is an enterprise that vies for Equal Employment Opportunities.