Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
Union Bank of Cameroon Plc is presently in search of a Human Resource Officer in its head office, Douala Cameroon. Opportunity is open for both internal and external candidates
Job Purpose: Collaborate with Human Resource Head and other HR colleagues to support the Human Resource Department with its vision of promoting excellence in HR. This role will involve services aimed at assisting assigned HR business related issues such as compensations and benefits, employee relations, performance management etc.
Job Title: HR OFFICER.
Category: (To be determined based on background and experience).
Reporting Responsibilities: Reports to the Head Human Resources
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure efficient and accurate management of payroll and salary data
- Establish and ensure the proper functioning of the banks life and health insurance policies while ensuring that staff benefits are fully and efficiently utilized,
- Assist in developing an efficient working relationship with all HR vendors, government bodies, stakeholders to ensure SLA adherence
- Plan and escalate in a timely manner on the renewal of staff annual medicals checkups,
- Assist and when applicable participate in the writing and review of bank policies and procedures while ensuring compliance and consistency,
- Where and when applicable, read the labour legislations, translate to actionable points and discuss with supervisor in a timely manner with focus on compliance and safeguard of the bank’s interest,
- Assist in designing and implementing best HR policies: sourcing, talent management, career and succession planning, etc. when applicable,
- Assist and when applicable, takes part in the planning, recruitment, selection and training of staff, Serve as focal point with Staff delegates in coordinating all hygiene and safety (H&S) activities (e.g. scheduling of training sessions, liaising with internal customers and external training providers, preparation of H&S reporting for internal & external customers. ),
- Ensuring that effective record keeping and reporting systems are maintained so that accurate information is available to managers,
- Assist in managing all HR related matters with government regulatory bodies (Labour, Vocational Training, SYNDICATE etc.) and others,
- Assist in the Human Resources Committee and Disciplinary Committee of the bank when required,
- Ensure legal compliance at all times by monitoring and implementing applicable HR requirements as per working documents : Labour code, Collective agreement for banks and financial institutions, and all other bylaws,
- Undertake any other duties which may be requested by the Line Manager/ and or management
- Minimum of a BSc degree in HR/Law/Business Administration or any other related field
- At least 02 years working experience in a similar function.
- High level of honesty and integrity, Communication skills and fluency in English and French languages
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
All documents (CV and Cover Letter) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5.00pm of February 15, 2019
Union Bank of Cameroon plc is an enterprise that vies for Equal Employment Opportunity.