JOB ADVERT: Business Support Lead
The Business Support Lead is an integral part of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate finance and Admin function within a business. The Admin/Accounts Assistant as the name suggests is predominantly responsible for assisting the CEO of the business with junior accounting duties and to cover Administrative task.
Role, duties and responsibilities
Performs administrative and accounts duties. Responsibilities may include:
- Managing calendars, making travel, meeting and event arrangements;
- Preparing client proposals, reports and financial data;
- Customer relations – responding to client queries, booking strategy sessions and updating data base with client information;
- Client on boarding – contract, KYC for money laundering, set payment structure, liaising with client to ensure payments are made;
- Basic book keeping activities, reconciling finance accounts, credit control, issue invoices, working with sales and purchase ledgers and running calculations to ensure that records and payments are correct on Xero - our internal accounting software;
- Project Manage some client projects to include transcribing recording of sessions or notes made by the CEO;
- Write up Standard Procedures and help build Operating Systems for the business;
- Research and preparing draft articles, blogs and white papers on topics related to the business.
Typical qualities of a successful Business Support Lead include:
- will need to have good communication skills and be able to work in a busy environment where some multi-tasking is necessary.;
- will need to have attention to detail,;
- be competent in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong understanding of the workings of an office;
- Basic understanding of accountancy and book-keeping;
- Would ideally hold a degree in Business/Accounting/Finance (not a must) or hold or be working towards an Accounting certificate or related accountancy qualification;
- Excellent interpersonal skills – to deal with customers and external contacts;
- Good organisational skills and ability to work to, and sometime implement own processes;
- Requires strong computer and Internet research skills;
- Flexibility as will be required to work on different time zone if CEO is travelling;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors;
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required;
- Ability to communicate with Senior Leaders in Business Globally.
Please get in touch with email@example.com for questions and submission of your CV.