Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
JOB ADVERT: Compliance and Licensing Officer
PayCompliance is a compliance consulting and corporate service provider for the payments industry. We consult on compliance matters and the regulatory framework including anti-money laundering in countries like Hong Kong, the UK and Lithuania. We also help financial institution startups to obtain a licence for their banking or non-banking financial activities across multiple jurisdictions. For our activities in Africa, we are now hiring a Compliance and Licence Officer International Banking.
- Researches financial services laws and compliance and licensing regulations in multiple jurisdictions
- Contribute to the creation of business plans and co-manage financial licence applications for banks and non-banks
- Provide ongoing compliance support to Payment Service Providers including transaction review and monitoring
- Conduct EDD KYC assessments on Respondent banks on behalf of a Correspondent Bank
- Review compliance programs and create compliance reports and documentation
- Assist in compliance reviews and compliance audits
- Ideally with a banking or financial services background
- Understanding of correspondent banking and payments
- Ability to read and extract relevant information from lengthy legal documents.
- Experience in dealing with financial regulators
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy. Being organised and structured at work.
- A certain level of having an investigative nature will be helpful.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for a diversified and multicultural work environment.
- Self driven and flexible to work in different areas of the business
- Knowledge of the financial regulatory ecosystem in the UK, Lithuania and Hong Kong would be beneficial
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Law with 2 - 3 year experience performing analysis/research function or project management preferably in Financial Services preferred.
- Native language must be French. Top level of English is required as well. Arabic could be beneficial.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Dynamic and involving job in a modern working environment;
If you want to apply for the aforementioned position, please, send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org