Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
Job Title: Full Time Graphic Designer
Expert Versions (www.expertversions.com) is seeking a full time Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. The candidate must be based in Douala Cameroon and available to start work within the month of June 2019 and will be working for about 4 to 6 hours daily. The designer is responsible for providing graphic designs for content which will be disseminated through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and others as assigned.
Duties & Responsibilities
The graphic designer will work under the supervision of the Director of Sales & Marketing. Responsibilities include the following:
- Takes care of entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, creating and editing graphics such as logos, layouts, marketing/communication brochures, illustrations, photos, direct mail pieces, social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials as needed.
- Work closely with the Translation Director to design material translated into foreign languages.
- Daily maintenance and updating graphics on company backup systems.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Excellent computer knowledge and ability to use computer software destined for graphic designs such as Adobe Design, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or Adobe Creative Suite and other common design applications
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
- Individual should be able to craft and execute a vision with creativity and style
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Zeal to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
Posting Date: 17/05/2019
Deadline for Application: 31/05/2019
Salary: To be negotiated directly with the candidate.
Qualified Candidates should send their resume and CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org