INTERNSHIP ADVERT: GRAPHIC DESIGN
Expert Versions (www.expertversions.com) is seeking a Graphic Design Intern for a three months internship program. The candidate must be based in Douala Cameroon and available to start work within the month of April 2019 and will be working for about 4 to 6 hours daily. The Intern is responsible for providing support for graphic designs for content which will be disseminated through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and others as assigned.
Duties & Responsibilities
The intern will work under the supervision of the Director of Sales & Marketing. Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist in in-house Graphic Designer in design/editing graphic communications for print and web. This will include logos, marketing/communication brochures, direct mail pieces, social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials as needed.
- Work closely with the Translation Director to design material translated into foreign languages.
- Daily maintenance and updating graphics on company backup systems.
- Excellent computer knowledge and ability to use computer software destined for graphic designs such as Adobe Design, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or Adobe Creative Suite and other common design applications
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
- Individual should be able to craft and execute a vision with creativity and style
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Zeal to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
Posting Date: 15/05/2019
Deadline for Application: 31/05/2019
Remuneration: A monthly stipend will be paid
Qualified Candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org