INTERNSHIP ADVERT: SALES & MARKETING INTERN
Expert Versions (www.expertversions.com) is seeking a Sales & Marketing intern for a six (6) months internship which could lead to full time employment.
Candidate should be based in Douala, Cameroon. However candidates who live in other parts of the country and can fully afford for their lodging during the internship period are encouraged to apply. Candidate should be available to start work within the month of June 2019.
The intern will be working for about 4 to 6 hours daily. He/she will be responsible for assisting in the development of content for sales purposes, assisting in setting up meetings as well as participating in sales meetings and following up with clients. The intern will also help carryout administrative duties associated to sales practice.
About Expert Versions ;
Expert Versions is a linguistic service and business communication agency specializing in offering key language solutions to corporations, professional services providers, governments & government agencies as well as international non-governmental organizations operating across Africa. www.expertversions.com
Duties & Responsibilities
The intern will work under the supervision of the Director of Sales & Marketing. His/her responsibilities will include the following:
- Work under the supervision of sales and marketing director to present, promote and sell services of expert versions and its clients using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Assist in reaching out to customer leads through emails and calls and follow up to maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Editing and contextualizing Bids for prospective clients.
- Performing research & outreach (PR)
- Work with team members to meet up with sales effort with team members and other departments
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends in the domains of expert versions activities.
- Ability to communicate well in French and English (Spanish will be an asset)
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Computer skills and strong familiarity with the web
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Familiarity with social media channels and audiences
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and principles
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality work.
- Enough confidence to share your ideas, participate in business conversations, and take (or give) constructive criticism
- Positive disposition and ability to work well with others
Posting Date: 15/05/201
Deadline for Application: 31/05/2019
Remuneration: A monthly stipend will be paid
Qualified Candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should send ONLY PDF versions of the CVs. All emails sent with regard to this position should have as subject: SALES REPRESENTATIVE INTERN: Application for Sales Representative Offering with EVG. Applicants who do not respect these basic rules will not be considered.