Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
GENIUS CENTERS is a startup which organizes workshops in computer engineering, technology and entrepreneurship in out-of-school activities, during classes and holidays, for children and adolescents from 4 to 17 years old. GENIUS CENTERS is a company in full development that defends the position of leader in its field of activity.
For the purposes of our services, we are looking for our Graphic Designer M/F who will integrate our team as soon as possible.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Execute any other task/project assigned by Management
Requirements & Skills :
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics and video
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
If you are interested, please send us your current resume and motivation letter to email@example.com