Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
OPPORTUNITY: MARKETING ASSISTANT W/M
GENIUS CENTERS is a startup which organizes workshops in computer engineering, technology and entrepreneurship in out-of-school activities, during classes and holidays, for children and adolescents from 4 to 17 years old. GENIUS CENTERS is a company in full development that defends the position of leader in its field of activity.
For the purposes of our services, we are looking for our Marketing Assistant M/F who will integrate our team from 15th April.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Promotional activities
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Manage all aspects of event planning meeting strict deadlines and budget demands
- Nurture and build relationships with vendors, venues, and other industry contacts to craft and implement creative and logistical aspects of all events
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, communication, advertising or a related field.
- Proven ability to build a social media community.
- Understanding graphic design principles.
- Experience as a brand manager on social media.
- Be persuasive and able to negotiate
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
Female candidates are strongly encouraged.
If you are interested, please send us your current resume and motivation letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org