Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
Operations Manager, Lottery
|Posté : 14-04-2019
||Nom de l’employeur : CIDC S.A.
|Lieu : Yaoundé
||Vues : 615
|Type d'emploi : CDI
||Postulants : 29
OPPORTUNITY: Operations Manager, Lottery
Brief Description of Duty
- Responsible for developing and managing strategies that enhance the Sports Betting Lotto, Scratch Card games, division earnings.
- Management of daily operations including Draws, Field operations, Customer Service and Repair & Maintenance.
- Elaboration of all formats of Marketing Strategy
- Ensure the implementation of corporate goals and objectives for the operations team; and ensure the team adheres to Company standards of conducting business, while goals and production quotas are obtained
- Ensure that the company is in full compliance of all provisions with regulatory body at all times
- Create annual and periodic budgets for the department and ensure that and monitor and review actual costs versus budgeted costs
- Assist in achieving the financial objectives of the Company by following guidelines established in profitability and pricing; review the team pipeline to determine the revenue expectations; develop strategies for increasing profitability and decreasing processing times.
- Constantly review team performance and advice on follow-up or next steps
- Liaise with all vendors associated with sports betting
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures inclusive of following communication procedures, securing proprietary documents and expense report
Skills / Requirements
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Marketing related course from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 years Lottery operations experience, 2 of which should be in a managerial position
- Very Good communication skills
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure
- Attention to detail
- Strong operations background in a financial services environment