Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Doctors Without Borders, for its activities in Bamenda & Buea is looking for:
Doctors Without Borders is an international non-governmental medical association providing assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions. We observe neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics and the right to humanitarian assistance and claim full and unhindered freedom in the exercise of our functions.
Related with our activities we are looking for PHARMACY SUPERVISOR
Working locations: Bamenda & Buea
Type of contract: CDD
Salary: According to the organisation´s Salary Grid
Ensuring general functioning of the pharmacy and supervising pharmacy supply chain processes in accordance with MSF standards, protocols and procedures, in order to ensure its efficiency and operating availability.
- Ensuring storage, stock management and supply processes, as well as hygiene and security procedures, tools, and protocols (controlling pests and rodents), implementing appropriate quality controls and records, in order to ensure good storage conditions (temperatures, humidity and light exposure) and availability of drugs and medical material, according to MSF protocols, national regulations and in cooperation with the logistics department.
- Coordinating the delivery, reception and recording of international and local orders, in close coordination with the logistics department, updating stock files and informing line managers on their status (shortfalls, over-stocking, expiry dates), in order to permanently ensure security stock levels and ensure efficient management of stock.
- Supervising orders of medical and drug material in order to ensure an efficient and appropriate consumption pattern under budget constraints.
- Ensuring efficient supply to other pharmacies managed/supported by MSF according to orders and stocks, and using cold chain when needed. Monitoring and analysing orders of depending pharmacies in order to avoid ruptures of stock or having expired drugs.
- Supervising, with the HR department, the associated processes (sizing, staff shifts, recruitment, training, performance evaluation, development and internal/external communication) of the pharmaceutical team and the nursing staff, in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required and to improve their dispensing capabilities.
- Recording all items received and issued in computer (Isystock) and reporting on drug consumptions and medical equipment dispensed according to protocols, informing on unusual patterns as well as forecasting future needs, in order to rationalise the budget and to ensure availability.
- Assisting in training of nursing staff regarding dispensing of drugs and their side effects.
- Essential, degree of pharmacy management or nursing related studies, or medical profile
- Essential minimum 1 year certified work experience as a pharmacy manager/supervisor
- English essential. Pidgin English is an asset
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Competences: Commitment to MSF Principles, Behavioural Flexibility, Results and Quality Orientation, Teamwork and Cooperation, Stress Management
All applications (CV, cover letter, diplomas, working certificates, telephone number, etc.) must be sent by email to the following address: email@example.com mentioning on the subject: Pharmacy Supervisor CM181229 or else be submitted at the Bamenda Office (Faith Building, Che Street, Ntarinkon, Bamenda) or Buea Office (Westminster Suites, Sandpit, Buea) in a sealed envelop Ref: Recruitment Pharmacy Supervisor for the attention of Doctors Without Borders.
Deadline for the reception of applications: Friday 04th January 2019 at 16:00
NB: writing tests and interviews will be done in our offices after the selection of the applications. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.