Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Doctors Without Borders, for its activities in Kumba, is looking for:
Doctors Without Borders is an international non-governmental medical association providing assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions. We observe neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics and the right to humanitarian assistance and claim full and unhindered freedom in the exercise of our functions.
With our activities we are looking for CLEANER
Location: Kumba with movement in the field in surrounding Doctors Without Borders facilities
Type of contract : Fixed Term
According to the organisation´s Salary Grid, level 1
- Clean bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets and other rooms in DWB houses and offices.
- Do the laundry iron clothes and other housekeeping activities.
- Support the cook (washing up, cleaning the kitchen, etc.).
- Sweep and mop the floors.
- Restock supplies (toilet paper, soap, etc.) as required.
- Upon arrival, prepare hot water for tea/coffee and refill drinking water.
- Check that the toilets are well stocked with paper, soap and condoms.
- Check that the water supply (kitchen, showers, etc.) is sufficient during water cuts.
- Keep premises properly locked (doors, windows).
All applications (CV, cover letter, diplomas, working certificates, telephone number, etc.) must be sent by email to the following address email@example.com mentioning on the subject: CLEANER KUMBA ref: 1903021 or else be submitted at Office DWB Kumba, Tower of David Hotel, Main road Kumba 3, in a sealed envelop Ref: Recruitment Driver KUMBA for the attention of HR Department Doctors Without Borders.
Deadline for the reception of applications : Tuesday, 26th March 2019 at 14:00
NB: writing tests and interviews will be done in our office in Buea after the selection of the applications. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.