Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
JOB ADVERT: ICT Officer
Nascent Solutions requires the services of an Information and Communication Technology officer for its Food for Education project in Kumbo Cameroon. S/he will work under the supervision of the Field Coordinator and will be responsible for providing ICT support to the field team and teachers in project beneficiary schools.
Location: Kumbo, Cameroon
Type of Employment: Salaried, full-time
Reporting: Reports to Nascent’s Program Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct training needs analyses
- Design course materials, handouts, manuals and exercises
- Prepare the learning environment and resources, including setting up IT equipment
- Deliver training programs to teachers
- Support and coach learners during online leering activities or self-learning packages
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the training and course outcomes
- Liaise with external course providers, employers, clients, examining bodies and software companies
- Maintain hardware and software used for training purposes and recommending repairs and upgrades to management where appropriate
- Stay abreast of advances in technology, systems, software and online training technology
- Manage backup, security and user help systems
- Meet with Country Director, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems
- University degree in education or communication
- A certificate in ICT training
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the training of beginners in ICT
- Up-to-date knowledge of common IT applications and systems
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational, planning, training and presentation skills
- Patient and confident
- Self-motivating and the ability to motivate others
- A willingness to learn
About Nascent Solutions
Nascent Solutions (Nascent) is a US-based 501(c)(3) non-profit international development organization. Its mission is to enable vulnerable people, especially women and children in rural Africa, to develop skills for self-sufficiency. The organization’s areas of focus are food security and nutrition, health, literacy and skills development, and gender equity.
How to Apply
Please submit a CV and cover letter to: Apply@nascents.org
Closing date for applications is December 8, 2018 but candidates are encouraged to apply early as we are looking to fill the position quickly.