Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
Job Title: Junior Key Account Executive
Reporting to: Divisional Sales Manager
Category: 08 (Level 6)
No of positions: 1
This role will manage a defined geographic territory in the On Trade and Off Trade calling directly on a set of large volume customer accounts through a set journey-plan. The Key Account Executive (KAE) will implement joint business plans to drive mutual growth for both our customers and Guinness Cameroun.
The core objectives of the role will be to grow our NSV, Profit and Share. This will be delivered through a return on investment from joint business plans and a consistent level of brilliant execution.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience, commercial or relevant management experience
- Third level degree in a business related discipline is preferable.
- Excellent relationship-building and resolution skills
- Strong persuasive, negotiation and presentation capabilities
- Good commercial understanding, P&L literacy - strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to interact at and deliver change through different levels
- Team player, focussed on total company delivery
- Full clean driving license
- Strong ownership of the day-to-day customer relationship through effective negotiation, persuasion and resolution skills
- Create the conditions for an amazing relationship with the customer through great cross-functional behaviours and ways of working
- Ensure that all customer data and information required to support the customer relationship is fully managed.
Development and delivery of customer plan
- Ability to understand customer requirements and match these to specific Guinness Cameroun propositions
- Make proactive and reactive recommendations in order to beat the competition
- Search and spin proactively within and outside the channel to identify and activate potential opportunities
- Operate with a clear set of priorities with the attention to detail required across each sales driver
- Expert analysis of data is converted quickly into simple and clear actions
- Ability and confidence to make informed recommendations ensuring activities are successfully delivered or course-corrected as required
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com.
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and FSSC 22000 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age
CLOSING DATE: 12/08/2018
Type of Job: Employee
Reporting Location: Douala