Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
Job Title: Microbiology Analyst
Reporting to: Quality Assurance Manager
Category: L6C (Category 8)
No of positions: 1
- Carry out designated analysis of raw materials, process samples and finished products and evaluate the results against specifications.
- Document & communicate Quality results and follow sampling plans, methods and procedures.
- To identify and educate other brewery personnel on Micro related issues via weekly Micro Visual report presentation.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Min DUT (Bac+2) in Microbiology, Food Technology Bachelor or equivalent discipline,
- Min 2 to 3 years’ experience laboratory work experience, preferably brewery set up.
- Computer literacy (Versed with MS EXCEL, WORD, PowerPoint)
- Quality, safety and cost conscious
- Should be able to work independently, be pro-active and prepared to challenge the status quo.
- Self – disciplined, logical & analytical thinking
- Good internal and external communication skills
- Good Team player
- Sampling and analysis in accordance with micro sampling plans and work procedures, providing accurate and timely results
- Preparation of media, Yeast propagation, infection monitoring, fighting and control.
- Documentation and evaluation of Quality results, preparation of reports, summaries and graphs.
- Ensure Preventive Maintenance and calibration of equipment as per schedule
- Responsible for ensuring safety and cleanliness of immediate work area and Laboratory environment in general and the Diageo Way of Brewing in particular
- Proactive feedback of quality results to respective user and follow up corrective actions, supporting Quality improvement activities and initiatives
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com.
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and FSSC 22000 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age
CLOSING DATE: 09/11/2018