Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF JUNIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR AT THE AMCS HEADQUARTERS IN YAOUNDE
Background and rationale:
The Cameroon Association for Social Marketing (ACMS) is seeking to recruit a junior Internal Auditor (M/F) at the ACMS Headquarters in Yaoundé.
The successful candidate will have as mains function to assist in the organization and coordination of the platform’s internal audit activity.
He/she will be responsible for evaluating the existing procedures and policies and making relevant recommendations for their improvement: assist in the operational implementation of the platform’s audit plan; assist in developing and ensuring a good coordination of ACMS’s internal and external audit activities and a systematic monitoring of risk.
He/she will monitor the implementation of internal and external audit recommendations.
ACMS is a network member of Population Services International (PSI). PSI is a globally-renowned health organization with programs targeting malaria, child survival, HIV and reproductive health.
Duty station: Yaoundé
Type of contract: 2 (two) years fixed-term (CDD) with open-ended (CDI) renewal option
Date of start of employment: October 2018
Position level: 9th category, level A of tertiary sector II of the National Collective Agreement on Trade.
Under the Administrative supervision of the Senior Internal Auditor, the Junior Internal Auditor will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist the Senior Internal Auditor in carrying out audit assignments in accordance with the annual audit program;
- For each missions, carry out tests and document them according to defined worksheets;
- Evaluate policies and procedures and make recommendations for improvement;
- Identify control weakness and areas of actual or potential non-compliance in accordance with PSI and donor requirements;
- Monitor the implementation of internal and external audit recommendations and Board resolutions;
- Assist the audit team in the conduct of inquiries and investigations into alleged fraud in accordance with PSI guidelines and in collaboration with GIA (Global Internal Audit);
- Support management in promoting ethics and integrity;
- Provide support to PSI within the framework of capacity building and audits of other PSI platforms;
- Assist in the coordination of internal audit evaluations conducted by PSI’s Global Internal Audit team;
- Monitor the financial performance and management control indicators of the institution;
- Ensure the independent control of stock inventories and assets of the institution;
- Perform all other duties related to his/her activities as assigned by hierarchy.
Skills, Qualifications and professional experience required
- Be of Cameroonian nationality or be authorized to work in Cameroon;
- Holder of at least a Bac + 4/5 (GCE A-Level +4/5) diploma in accounting-management-audit / finance, or any other academic diploma recognized as equivalent;
- Have at least 2 (two) years of proven professional audit experiences in an international non-governmental organization or private company; experience in auditing donor projects would be an asset;
- Have knowledge and experience of international NGO systems;
- Be familiar with donor procedures such as: USAID, Global Fund, EU and KFW;
- Be fluent in French and/or English and have a mastery of the other language; good writing skills.
- Key competencies required: have in-depth knowledge of the IIA’s Internal Reference Framework for Professional Practice in Internal Auditing and good knowledge of Accounting and Finance; have analytical skills and a great attention to detail; be able to communicate effectively; be able to bring about change/innovation; be proactive; have results-based management, negotiation, planning and organizational skills.
Additional skills required:
- Have good public relations skills;
- Be honest and demonstrate commitment and ability to work in harmony with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures;
- Be able to demonstrate skills in the management of human relations, communication and individual development;
- Have analytical and strategic thinking abilities and results-based management skills;
- Have a structured mind and good aptitudes in oral and written expression;
- Be willing to work under heavy time pressure and be self-questionning.
- A motivation letter addressed to the Executive Director of ACMS;
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV) following the from available for this purpose on the website: htpp:// www.acms-cm.org;
- Photocopies of diplomas required.
- A photocopy the valid National Identity Card or any other authorized identification document;
- A certificate of non-conviction not more than three months old;
- Photocopies of documents justifying the candidate’s experiences (Attestation of internship and employment, work certificate and/or any other document relating thereto).
Submission of files:
The complete files should be submitted in an anonymous envelope with the mention: "Application for the position of Junior Internal Auditor at the ACMS headquarters in Yaoundé"
- At the headquarters of the ACMS in Yaoundé, located in the district Mballa II at Dragages Tel/Fax: 222 20 92 24
- At the regional Office in Garoua located in the Marouaré district behing Grande Mosque de Poumpoumre Tel: 222 20 02
- At the Maroua liaison office located in Dougai district Tel: 656 23 93 04 / 656 20 03 12
- At the Ngaoundere liaison Office located in the administrative neighborhood, Tel: 690 12 46 66 / 694 53 54 03
- At the regional office in Douala located in the Ndogbati district (Carrefour Agip) next to the Maison du cycle Tel: 333 41 11 12
- At Bamenda Regional Office at COW STREET-NKWEN Tel: 333 36 20 79
Deadline for the admissibility of the files: Friday, 17th August 2018
Female and male candidates are strongly encouraged to apply and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ACMS reserves the right to recruit at a lower level or on the basis of a modified job profile