Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
The Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Yaoundé is looking for a competent and dynamic individual to serve as a Garden Maintenance Operative. This position is based in based in Yaoundé. Cameroon
The candidate should be a competent Garden Operative to carry out a high standard of garden maintenance work, including but not limited to grass cutting, trimming of grass and hedge cutting, weeding, spraying and tree pruning. Priority shall be given to candidates with much professional experience in the position.
1. Duties of the Garden Maintenance Operative
- Cutting of grass and tidying area after
- Trimming of garden and areas with grass
- Weed spraying with appropriate chemicals
- Removing dead leaves
- Litter picking grassed areas before cutting grass
- Cutting of hedges and pruning when required, taking care and attention
- Sweeping of paths, leaving the area clean and tidy
- General cleaning outside the building
- Cleaning of all tools and equipment after use
2. Essential Requirement: at least a college qualification or background in garden maintenance
3. Application Process:
Those interested in this position may apply by submitting a letter of interest specifically addressing the qualifications listed in this announcement, CV, diploma, transcript, one passport-size photograph and at least two references (personal and/or professional) on or before Date: Wednesday April 11, 2018.
Please send all the application materials to:
Chief Administrative Officer
Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Cameroon
P.O. Box 13286 Yaoundé – Cameroon
Tel: (+237) 222 20 37 56, 222 20 41 27