Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA
The Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Yaoundé is looking for a competent and dynamic individual to serve as full time energy natural resources and infrastructure sector assistant. This position is based in Yaoundé, Cameroon.
The candidate should be a fast started with a short learning curve: have ability to thrive in a high-intensity, fast-paced and inter-cultural environment, and provide workable solutions to complex problems; have an advanced knowledge of written and spoken English and French, and Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Duties of the full time energy, natural resources and infrastructure sector assistant:
- Collecting and writing analytical business reports on economic issues, particularly developments in energy, natural resources and infrastructure sectors of Cameroon;
- Advising the embassy and Korea investors on business opportunities in the sector;
- Supporting Korean companies for expansion in fields of energy, natural resources and infrastructure in Cameroon;
- Networking with energy, natural resources and infrastructure government institutions;
- Collecting and analyzing related data and information.
- At least relevant bachelor degree or higher
- Lawyer certificate or other professional certificate (if possible)
- Fluency in French and English
- Knowledge in the fields of energy, natural resources and infrastructure in Cameroon
Those interested in any of this position may apply by submitting a letter of interest specifically addressing the qualifications listed in this announcement, a CV one passport-size photograph and at least one (1) personal or professional reference, on or before July 21, 2017.
Please send all the application materials to:
Chief Administrative Officer
Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Cameroon
P.O. Box 13286 Yaoundé-Cameroon
Tel: (+237) 222 203 756, 222 204 127