Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
We are looking for an HR assistant to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. Your role is to act as the liaison between HR managers and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Experience in administration of benefits and other HR programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- One to two years of general business experience, Human Resources experience preferred.
- You must possess a laptop while applying because you may have some task to carry out of the office.
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular)
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Be extremely fluent in English.
RECORDS TO BE PROVIDED: 1 CV, MOTIVATION LETTER picture and CNI sent to the email adress firstname.lastname@example.org