Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
Established HSE professional with significant experience of managing HSE within the Oil & Gas industry. Degree educated, supported by a recognised Safety/Environmental qualification, and able to demonstrate a substantial track record of achievement in a similar role within an operator.
Broad based experience embracing upstream Oil & Gas, with sound understanding of the challenges involved in countries with less mature HSE cultures.
The primary focus for this position shall be to provide operational and HSEMS development support to the Cameroon Asset.
- Developing the Cameroon HSE Management System in compliance with the NewAge Group Standards and IFC Performance Standards.
- Ensuring that appropriate operational procedures are in place, communicated and implemented e.g. Emergency response, Medevac, Journey Management, incident reporting etc.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HSE plans and procedures for operated activities e.g. HSE plans, bridging documents, permits and consents, Environmental Management plan etc.
- Ensuring that Risk Management processes and tools are developed and used to assess risk and to recommend controls to manage the risks. Participate in the assessment process and application of controls.
- Provide HSE input into the Contractor Selection and Management process.
- Ensure that commitments made in the ESIA are being actively implemented.
- Ability to evaluate and interpret legislative requirements and advise / influence accordingly.
- Develop and audit plan can carry out audits, inspections and monitoring of contractors to ensure compliance with local legislation, NewAge expectations and IFC Performance Standards.
- Management of country incident reporting database and action tracking system.
- Ensure Country Emergency Response plans are in place, regularly checked and tested to confirm validity and that local Emergency Response Teams are operational at all times.
- Developing weekly and monthly performance reports
- Develop and maintain relationships with operations and function to provide support and give confidence in the corporate processes driving key HSE performance.
- Ensuring that all plant and equipment meet appropriate safety regulations and PPE is being used
- Champion a culture of continuous improvement and building a culture of personal accountability and compliance with procedures and IFC expectations.
- Where necessary participate in incident investigations and implement corrective actions. Ensure all near miss & incident data is communicated and that all actions are followed up and closed out
- Development and implementation of a routine programme of drills to test Emergency Response
- Work with Country Manager to formalise a Stakeholder Management Process and Grievance process
- Ensure that systems are in place to manage office, accommodation and travel safety.
- Initiate and conduct periodic management review of the Cameroon and development HSEMS.
- Additional duties shall involve conducting any other task as assigned from time to time by the Global Head of HSE and Operational Managers.
- Educated to degree level preferably in a HSE, engineering or appropriate scientific discipline. Chartered or similar professional status from a Safety/Environmental body.
- A further degree in a HSE related subject
- Minimum 10 years HSE oil industry experience.
- Offshore operations.
- Development of HSEMS
- Contractor management
- Risk Management
- Audit and inspections
- Emergency Response
- Dealing with cultural diversity.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and relationship management skills
- Computer literate.
- Extensive knowledge of current international HSE management practices including OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Incident investigation
- Knowledge/experience in offshore Drilling
- Implementing IFC Performance Standards / World Bank Standards, Waste management
- HSE incident investigation
- Environnemental Management
- Security knowledge is advantageous.