Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
JOB PURPOSE AND DELIVERABLES:
- Ensure Materials Inventory control and document all movements
- Assist the Base Manager to manage the storage facilities, coordinate materials supply and logistics
- Supervise yard staff as required
- Base manager
- Yard team
- Drilling and Finance team
- Service Companies
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Maintain materials and equipment inventory (including plant spares and drilling inventory) in compliance with Company approved procedures, processes and systems.
- Control/store/preserve Inventory and Equipment as per industry standards and operational requirements.
- Supervise premises and personnel, with interface with Base Manager, to complete all operations while maintaining safety and objectives performance.
- Interact will operations to supply sites with fit for purpose materials/qualified labour in a timely manner as per operational requirements and requests.
- Implement all necessary standards and supervision to comply with Health Safety & Environment requirements for equipment, forwarding and personnel allocation.
- Plan, coordinate and manage logistics requirements and assets, including plant craneage and transport, as per agreed materials and logistics strategies and operational requirements.
- Ensure all customs requirements are met for movement of materials
- Manage various base contracts and interface with vendors
- Participate in physical inventories, ensure proper documentation for all materials movements and interface with Finance Team for tracking and recording all movements.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in supply chain management or any related business degree from a recognized institution
- Professional certification(s) in plant & materials handling, inventory management, health & safety most critical.
- Proven experience with materials and logistics management
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (Word and Excel)
- Knowledge of Electronic Materials Management Systems is preferred
- Certificates for technical courses such as Dangerous Goods, Plant Utilization, IOSH, Stores Management, Lifting Plans, Drilling Technology etc preferred
Application procedure: Please send resume to email@example.com latest December 06th, 2017