This job was posted there more than 40 days ...
|Posted : 12-11-2020
||Name of employer : ASSOCIATION MERES ET ENFANTS SOLIDAIRES
|Location : Douala
||Views : 1437
|Job type : CDD
||Applicants : 0
|Expiration date : 16-11-2020
- Property and Equipment Management
- Oversee the use and maintenance of the office equipment including the photocopier, fax, binding machine to ensure that they are in working and arrange for their repair and maintenance as needed.
- Oversee proper running of utilities for the building such as electricity water and proper function of telephone lines.
- Manage safety and security of the building and assets, and cleaning of the building
- Consistently maintains inventories of all equipment and supplies in accordance with Donor’s regulations and/or organizational policies and procedures.
- Assist in organizing meetings and trainings, taking notes and preparing minutes during internal meeting and external meetings.
- Produce a range of documents including letters/email/memo and presentations to a good standard by the required deadline
- Support procurement processes, by ensuring segregation of duties and availability of proper documents for each step
- Make sure Donor’s rules and regulations and known, understood, and implemented as integrated part of quality improvement process when providing services.
- Monitor general improvement of the organization including procedure manual based on audit findings, evaluation recommendations and feedback forms comments
- Anticipate and identify risk issues and challenges and the most appropriate solutions to address them.
- Plan and perform internal audits, control reviews and compliance assessments. Analyze results and provide recommendations to the leadership.
- Human Resources
- Process documentation and prepare reports to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules and regulations
- Process payroll preparation
Desirable Background, Experience & Requirements:
Education and Experience
- Technicial Diploma (BTS) in management or administration
- Minimum of two year’s administration experience, preferably with an or local NGO, or a financial/banking institution.
- Proficient in Excel and experience with Word
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and administrative skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High quality written and oral communication ability
- Team building/Decisiveness/