Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Doctors Without Borders, for its activities in Buea is looking for:
CASHIER (ref: BUCASH210506)
Doctors Without Borders is an international non-governmental medical association providing assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions. We observe neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics and the right to humanitarian assistance and claim full and unhindered freedom in the exercise of our functions.
Related with our activities we are looking for CASHIER
Working location: BUEA
Type of contract: Fixed Term
Salary: According to the organisation´s Salary Grid – Level 4
- Performing cash transactions, verifying supporting documentations, and maintaining records according to MSF standards and local finance policies.
- Controlling and monitoring cash payments from the cashbox and coding and recording cash transactions in the daily cashbook or accounting system.
- Performing daily/weekly cash counts and investigating any discrepancies
- Following-up on cash advances and ensuring they are duly settled.
- Carrying out transfer requests between cash and safe box.
- Checking the validity of invoices, approval signatories, and correctness of account codes
- Performing currency exchange operations when required.
- Assisting with the preparation of salary payments as required.
- Performing monthly reconciliations before closing the monthly accounts, managing bank reconciliations and monthly bank statements if applicable.
- Preparing and facilitate MTN (MoMo) payments for suppliers.
- Coding and recording MTN and Bank transactions in the accounting system in a daily basis.
- Perform all other duties assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Education: Qualifications or professional diploma in administration / accounting.
- Experience: Experience in accounting or business related (minimum 1 year).
- Languages: English and Pidgin language essential.
- Knowledge: Essential computer literacy (word, excel)
All applications (CV, cover letter, diplomas, working certificates, telephone number, etc.) must be sent by email to the following address: email@example.com mentioning on the subject: BUCASH210506 CASHIER or else be submitted at DWB Office, Westminster suit, Sandpit, Buea, in a sealed envelop Ref: BUCASH210506 CASHIER addressed to Doctors Without Borders - HR Department.
Deadline for the reception of applications: 13th May 2021
NB: No applications will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application documents are non-returnable; please do not submit original documents. Writing tests and interviews will be done in our offices after the selection of the applications