Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
Our IT company is looking for a dedicated cloud developer with experience in the design and implementation of cloud infrastructures and deployment of business processes in the cloud. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of cloud provider architectures and are able to monitor cloud maintenance, planning, security and usage across the company. They will also be flexible in the way they look at problems and have a creative mind.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement cloud infrastructures
- Advice on available cloud architectures
- Monitoring and maintenance
- Development of workflows and processes
- Document integration solutions
- Capture services using performance indicators
- Train staff in the new standards and processes
- Ensure security of cloud data
- Database skills: Proven understanding of database languages such as SQL, MySQL, or MongoDB, Postgresql will be a strong asset.
- Programming skills: Proven knowledge and experience working with various platforms and programming languages such as Python, Ruby and React (redux) in the deployment of cloud infrastructure. Knowledge of other programming languages and platforms will be an added advantage.
- Linux: Proven skill at creating, designing, building and administering Linux servers in a cloud-based system.
- Cloud Platforms
- Knowledge of cloud development platforms: Advanced knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS). Relevant certification will have an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Information security: Knowledge of cloud-based security infrastructure to ensure the security of cloud data and mitigate security risks and threats. Relevant security certification will be an advantage.
- A degree in systems engineering or computer science or their equivalent Or a high school certificate with highly relevant experience and proven expertise in the field (this will be tested)
- Relevant specialized IT certifications will be an added advantage
- Full proficiency in English, working knowledge of French will be an added advantage
- Attractive monthly salary
- Plus monthly operational allowances
- Possibility of equity benefits for the right candidate
- On the job training opportunities
- Remote and flexible working possibility
Apply with your cover letter and CV no later than 15th December 2020.