Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
Software engineers, IT graduates, and computer scientists
|Posté : 14-10-2020
||Nom de l’employeur : Adipster Tech Limited
|Lieu : Yaoundé
||Vues : 608
|Type d'emploi : CDD
||Postulants : 0
Job Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Social Sciences or related quantitative disciplines.
- Extreme fast learner; Proven track record of continuous learning and improvement is required.
- Enjoys solving complex problems and finding efficient solutions within an allocated time frame.
- Outstanding English communication skills. This includes both great speaking and writing skills . Can be able to quickly write and draft content like requirement specifications, design specifications, emails, or letters under pressure.
- Efficient in getting things done. Applicants need to be really good at getting things done fast. You’ll always have to be shipping on a constant basis.
- Outstanding time management and prioritization skills, combined with the ability to work remotely from home.
- At least 1 year of Python programming experience is a plus.
- Can start work as soon as possible.
- Must be willing to relocate to Yaounde.
- Conducting ad-hoc data analysis and software-related disciplines.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required by the supervisor.
- Solving software problems by designing system specifications beta testing software related projects.
- Protecting company privacy by ensuring that security is tight and confidential information remains confidential.
- Most positions involve the use of Software Development, Machine Learning, and Data Analysis.
How to apply
NOTE: Take the test only when you are in your best state of mind.
Your results will greatly determine your acceptance for this job. Do not take the tests multiple times.