CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF KEY STAFF IN VIEW OF A MONITORING AND EVALUATION (M&E) CONSULTANT'S MANDATE ON BEHALF OF THE AGRICULTURAL INFRASTRUCTURE AND VALUE CHAIN DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (AIVDP)
The Government of Cameroon (hereinafter called “Beneficiary”) has received financing from the Islamic Development Bank (the “Bank”) in the form of an IDB/LLF mixed financing towards the cost of the Agricultural Infrastructure and Value Chain Development Project (AIVDP). The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MINADER) through the Agricultural Infrastructure and Value Chain Development Project (AIVDP) Project Management Unit (PMU), an executing agency (the “Client”), intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of this financing to eligible payments under the contract for which this Request for Proposals is issued.
The Client now invites proposals to provide the following consulting services (hereinafter called “Services”): Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant (M&E) for the Agricultural Infrastructure and Value Chain Development Project (AIVDP).
As part of the submission of an offer for this mandate as M&E consultant, IRESCO is launching a call for applications for the following positions with required qualifications and experience:
A Team Leader:
- Minimum Master’s Degree in any of the following fields of study: M&E, Economics, Rural Development, Agri-Business, Agricultural Economics or related field
- Total professional experience of 15 years minimum
- Experience in leading teams of professional experts
- At least 07 years of consecutive work experience in a field related to Monitoring and Evaluation of rural development, agriculture sector planning or project management.
- Experience in the development of M&E systems
- Familiarity and experience in working on MIS systems for Monitoring and Evaluation
- Experience in project appraisal and design
- Experience in working on donor funded projects
- Professional certification in project management will be an advantage
- Must be familiar working in rural areas of Cameroon.
Language skills: English or French, both is an asset
Place of assignment: Buea, with the possibility of travel within the Southwest region
Length of contract: The duration of the contract will be 12 months from the date of signing of the contract.
Interested applicants should submit their applications by September 22, 2020, mentioning the project reference (M&E for the AIVDP Project: Application for the position of...) in the subject line of their mail. The text of the submission letter should include a brief presentation of the candidate.
Application address: by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or drop off at the IRESCO office, located in Yaounde, Mendong, a building located , after the Gendarmerie Brigade.
The application file will consist of the following documents:
- Candidate's CV;
- Candidate's cover letter specifying the position requested;
- Copy of the highest degree;
- Copy of the various employment certificates or relevant training.
CVs must be submitted according to the following form (the full CV form can be obtained on website: www.iresco-cm.org, in the section “Opportunité” at the bottom of the main page, at the right)