Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Doctors without Borders, for its activities in South West, is looking for:
STOREKEEPER (Ref: 110920)
Doctors Without Borders is an international non-governmental medical association providing assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions. We observe neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics and the right to humanitarian assistance and claim full and unhindered freedom in the exercise of our functions.
Related with our activities we are looking for one STOREKEEPER
Working location: Kumba
Type of contract : Fixed Term contract, 6 month
Salary: According to the organisation´s Salary Grid, level 4.
- Supervising materials and goods orders and dispatch in order to ensure its rational use.
- Receiving orders and deliveries, identifying and reporting potential discrepancies against cargo manifest or others.
- Stores materials in accordance with the system in force in order to ensure continuous availability.
- Updating and/or creating stock cards for all stock items immediately after reception of goods. Checking the received cold boxes and controlling the cold chain-monitoring card
- Storing materials in accordance with the system in force in order to ensure continuous availability ensuring that all items are well organised and correctly stored, well protected, fully identified and easily accessible (cleanliness, security, access, etc.).
- Monitoring the store temperature and ensuring Cold Chain items are stored in an adequate temperature. Keeping a special control of “sensitive” goods: numbers of lots, expiry dates, packaging and special storage conditions.
- Preparing orders on time before sending goods, and packs (according to transport means) weighs and labels freight with corresponding shipping number, destination, number of shipping units, way bill number, weight and mode of transport in accordance with the line manager’s instructions.
- In conjunction with the line manager, performing physical stock counts in accordance with the frequency previously defined. Following up stock levels with regards to alarms thresholds, stock out and expiry dates.
- Controlling warehouse limited access to authorized personnel and ensuring doors and other exits are secured. Immediately informing the line manager of any problems arising in the course of the work, particularly with regard to damage, loss, attempted break-ins or theft in the warehouse.
- Assisting the line manager with preparation of the stock reports
- Estimate monthly average consumption of main products
- Help log supply or log manager in purchasing activities when required
- Education: Essential Basic education. Desirable secondary education and warehouse management related studies.
- Experience: Desirable previous experience as storekeeper
- Languages: English and Pidgin essential
All applications (CV, cover letter, diplomas, working certificates, telephone number, etc.) must be sent by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning on the subject: STOREKEEPER (Ref: 110920) or else be submitted at Office DWB Buea, Kumba or Mamfe in a sealed envelop mentioning STOREKEEPER APPLICATION for the attention of Doctors Without Borders HR department.
Deadline for the reception of applications : Saturday, 19th September 2020 at 14:00
NB: writing tests and interviews will be done in our office in Buea or Kumba after the selection of the applications. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.