Cette offre d'emploi a été publiée il y a plus de 40 jours...
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Under the supervision of the Medical Doctor, the State Registered Nurse will have to provide, among other things, hygiene and comfort care, and administration of care according to prescription, reception and installation of patients, carrying out bandages.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be available and courteous to patients;
- Participate in the reception, installation of the sick (depending on the pathology) as well as their entourage;
- Collection of important information for the care of patients;
- Provide useful information to clients and their entourage;
- Installation of monitoring equipment;
PRACTICE OF CARE:
- Hygiene and comfort care for the patient;
- Practice of routine care (parameters, perfusion, dressings, injection, Sampling, etc.);
- Monitoring of specific patient care and treatment;
- Recognize an emergency and be able to react quickly and effectively;
- Observe a change in the physical and behavioral state of a patient and alert;
- Carry out the prescribed blood samples;
- Ensure the maintenance of the equipment, the cleanliness of the room, etc.
- Be able to handle the various service equipment and recognize malfunctions;
- Prepare and transport the patient during special examinations;
- Ensures continuity of care through written and oral communications;
- Recording of data related to the activity of the service;
- Analyze the quality of care and improve their professional practice
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- State Diploma in Nursing (or Certificate) issued by the Ministry of Public Health;
- Have at least 1 year of (active) experience in the field and BE ABLE TO WORK IN ALL SERVICES,
- Sense of observation, sense of organization, teamwork;
- Being able to keep your cool in the face of pressure;
- Listening to his patients and knowing how to reassure;
- Have a good capacity for concentration and good physical resistance
- Be bilingual (French and English)
TYPE OF CONTRACT:
- Fixed-term contract (CDD)
- Two months of trial, with evaluation of the trial period;
- Possibility of renewal of the trial period;
- Negotiable salary proposals;
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS: June 19, 2020
THE APPLICATION FILE SHOULD INCLUDE:
- A letter of motivation, addressed to the Chief Health Center GOSHEN;
- Photocopy of the CNI;
- Photocopy of diplomas
- A CV.
- Copy of Birth Certificate;
- A letter of recommendation from the pastor / priest of the church
- The names and addresses of three reference persons.
The file bearing the title of the position should be deposited at the following address:
GOSHEN HEALTH CENTER
Carrefour Jouvence district, Catholic chapel entrance
Phone: (237) 675 96 09 44/652 20 00 33
NB: Only the selected candidates will be subsequently invited to take a test.